Description: The module’s main objective is to apply controls and measures that contribute to tactical selfsufficien cy to the lowest practi cal level.
The trainees have the opportunity to under stand and analyze their mission, in accordance with the Force Protection Model.
Objectives: Upon completion trainees will be able to:
- Analyze enemy intention.
- Determine enemy capability.
- Select Location (where, when).
- Outline deficiencies in planning.
- Describe preparation and training.
- Develop situational awareness.
- Explain warning system.
- Explain physical security.
- Assess the value of assets.
- Assess the threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assess the risk of compromise or loss.
- Analyze the cost of implementing controls and mitigating measures.
- Describe the impact on mission success.
The duration of the module is 3 training hours.