Description: Trainees will receive training on Approach, Board and Secure Investigation, Intelligence gathering (pictures, biometrics) and post board report.
Specific Objectives: Trainees will conduct investigation of small boats during Maritime Counter-Piracy Operation safely and effectively by:
- Safely conducting approach of a small boat.
- Safely and effectively boarding a suspect small boat.
- Safely and effectively handling the crew of a suspect small boat.
- Safely and effectively searching a suspect small boat.
- Conducting interrogation of the crew of a suspect boat.
- Arresting suspected pirates.
- Transferring suspected pirates.
- Collecting and handling evidences.
- Applying appropriate techniques for Extreme Close Quarter Battle.
The duration of the module is 5 training hours.