Description: The main objective of the module is to perform the necessary treatments in order to manage non-life-threatening issues.
Objectives: Upon completion students will be able to manage non-life-threatening conditions, by:
- Performing assessment and initial treatment of penetrating eye trauma during TFC.
- Performing analgesia and antibiotic administration during TFC.
- Performing assessment and initial management of wounds during TFC.
- Performing assessment and management of burns during TFC.
- Performing assessment and management of fractures during TFC.
- Performing monitoring of a trauma casualty during TFC.
The duration of the module is 14 training hours.