The key objective is to Introduce TCCC fundamental framework based on latest issued Co-TCCC/US DoD and NAEMT guidelines for all Combatants.
Additional areas covered:
- Identify the most common causes of preventable death among combat casualties.
- List the battlefield objectives of TCCC.
Objectives: Upon completion students will be able to:
- Identify life threatening injuries and provide the necessary treatment accordingly.
- Describe the key factors influencing combat casualty care.
- Distinguish the 3 different levels for TCCC.
The duration of the module is 1 training hour.