Description: The main objective of the module is to execute as teams the tactical exercise(s) on a given scenario on board training ship(s).
Additional areas covered:
- Cooperation and duties allocation between teams during tactical exercises onboard training ships.
- Evaluate trainees’ performance & collaboration.
Objectives: Upon completion students should:
- Identify the urgency for correct treatment of various injuries.
- Implement the proper medical skills during different phases of TCCC.
- Perform TCCC principles to a specific casualty scenario.
The duration of the module is 6 training hours.