Description: The main objective of this module is to demonstrate and allow the trainees to perform the basic actions for transporting a casualty to the closest Medical Treatment Facility while assessing their medical status.
Additional areas covered:
- Reassess and re-evaluate casualties’ condition during TEC.
- Describe the differences between MEDEVAC and CASEVAC
- Explain the management of wounded hostile combatants during TACEVAC.
Objectives: Upon completion students shall:
- Know in advance the benefits of the additional assets (electronic monitoring, oxygen e.t.c.) that will be available during TEC
- Identify the importance and the methods of documenting casualty care in TCCC.
The duration of the module is 5 training hours.