Description: The main objective is to administer the latest updated and recommended TCCC assessment/steps and the basic pharmacology for Medical Combat Care in Maritime Operations Course.
Additional areas covered:
- Describe the cellular basis of critical human body systems.
- Present human nervous and musculoskeletal systems.
Objectives: Upon completion students will be able to:
- Identify the three phases of care in TCCC.
- Describe the prioritization in terms of applying emergency medical assistance using a tactical trauma assessment sequence.
- Provide drug information and basic pharmacology outline, based on the latest TCCC Guidelines.
The duration of the module is 2 training hours.