Description: The module’s main objective is to conduct operation in MIO MPSI CCS.
Trainees will conduct operation by:
- Embarking to available asset with full tactical gear on;
- Conducting tactical insertion with available asset;
- Disembarking from available asset iaw tactical plan briefing;
- Conducting Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR);
- Moving to designated area;
- Isolating the Coastal Critical Site(CCS) environment;
- Conducting the Break-In;
- Advancing (to contacting) to key objectives;
- Isolating key objectives;
- Seizing the key objectives;
Objectives: Upon completion of the module the trainees will be able to:
- Embark available asset with full tactical gear, conduct insertion and disembark available asset.
- Identify Intelligence Requirements and Submit Request for Information (RFI).
- Employ combat formations and occupy an attack position.
- Prevent adversary withdrawal and reinforcement.
- Determine the strength, location and future intentions of the enemy.
- Conduct counter ambush actions, sniper actions and tactical movement.
- Execute effective isolation and consultation of objectives.
- Keep in coordination with the HQ in all phases of the operation.
- Transit from offense to defense in a very short time.
- Develop hasty defensive positions in preparation for counter attack.
The duration of the module is 5 training hours (5h CUTA Village).