Description: The module’s main objective is to conduct Insertion by using available assets (helicopter, RHIB Boat, Land Vehicles etc.) into JOA as part of a multinational operation in MIO MPSI CCS.
Trainees will conduct insertion into designated area by:
- Utilizing from available asset(s) to conduct insertion,
- Getting and sitting into asset(s) which is aligned with tactical situation,
- Moving into insertion point without getting noticed,
- Using equipment necessary to disembark from available asset(s);
- Establishing Rendezvous Point for extraction,
- Extraction from JOA
Objectives: Upon completion of the module the trainees will be able to:
- Review Safety Regulations.
- Prepare a loading/sitting plan related to available asset.
- Conduct insertion without getting noticed and utilize from necessary equipment to disembark.
- Establish communication with available asset, establish a rendezvous point (RP) and Execute tactical extraction to RP.
The duration of the module is 1 training hours (1h classroom).