Description: The module’s main objective is to provide biometrics collection operators with the relevant knowledge on the current policy, procedures and trends in the field of biometrics in NATO.
During the module, the trainees will gain theoretical knowledge about:
- General information and history of biometrics
- Application of biometrics data in the Maritime Interdiction Operations
- Biometrics collection process
- Biometrics sharing principles
- Quality requirements for biometrics collection.
Objectives: Upon completion of the course, the trainees will be able to:
- Explain biometrics
- Describe biometrics collection process and principles
- Explain Biometrics Enabled Intelligence
- Describe Biometrics Enabled Watch List
- List biometrics collection methods and quality requirements
The duration of the module is 1 training hour.