Description: The main objective of the module is to provide the latest methods and instructional techniques enabling the instructor/trainer, more preferably educator, to present the educational material in class while maintaining trainees’ interest.
Additional areas covered:
- Preparation of educational material to be presented in class by using the proper combination of instructional methods.
- Positives and negatives of each instructional method.
- Transit from one instructional method to another efficiently and gradually without unnecessary pauses that will undermine instructor’s proficiency.
Objectives: Upon completion students will be able to:
- Name a various variety of different instructional methods.
- Select the most appropriate method(s) for the training tailored to their audience and the learning objectives.
- Integrate different instructional methods during the training process.
The duration of the module is 2 training hours.