Description: The core objective is to provide up to date knowledge, demonstrate state of art presentation tools and discuss modern applications of technologies that are used/ can be used in education and training.
Additional areas covered:
- Educational technologies for in class usage.
- Learning Management System (LMS) familiarization.
- Basic research sources on line.
- Introduction to Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC).
- Software for video manipulation (i.e. Camtasia Studio, Movie Makere e.t.c.).
- Software for media conversion (i.e. Anyvideo converter, Format factory and other).
Objectives: Upon completion students shall be able to:
- Implement educational technologies in class.
- Use educational technologies to prepare material that will be presented in class.
- Use the Learning Management System that supports the course.
- Search for educational resources, references, useful on-line by using trustworthy on line sources.
The duration of the module is 1,5 training days.