Description: The main objective of the module is to provide to the “instructors” the best practices and techniques to build credibility, rapport and engage actively their audience. In the meantime, they will ensure and evaluate that the learning objectives are well achieved in absolute coherence with the course control documents.
Additional areas covered:
- The System Approach to Training (SAT) model.
- Communicate effectively the basic message accordingly.
- PowerPoint slides building and basic rules.
- Common mistakes during presentations that should be avoided.
- Cultural differences and the importance of multicultural environment.
Objectives: Upon completion students will be able to:
- Recognize how presentation skills affect learning.
- Select and Implement the most appropriate (case by case) practices and techniques so as to enchance the trainees’ active participation during classes.
The duration of the module is 1 training day.