Description: The module’s main objective is to introduce basic knowledge and the necessity of proper evidence collection handling through SEEK II Device.
Objectives: Upon completion of the course, the trainee will be able to:
- Describe the biometrics collection process and principles;
- Comprehend the importance of evidence collection during MIOs and apply the basic principles;
- Describe the SEEK II device;
- Apply correct procedures for collection of flat and rolled fingerprints;
- Scan irises using SEEK II;
- Properly collect photos of a subject in different biometrics collection modes;
The duration of the module is 2 training hours.