Description: A Table Top Exercise (TTX) will be the setting for trainees to prepare themselves for the Final Tactical Exercise. A scenario will be provided with different tasks for each syndicate.
Additional areas covered:
- Mission assessment;
- Threat Assessment;
- Resources required;
- Conduct of search / exploitation tasks;
Objectives: Upon completion Syndicates will be able to:
- Provide a concise briefing on the plan;
- Provide search and collection plans;
- Provide a relevant threat briefing;
- Provide a relevant safety briefing for the search task;
- Identify the resources required;
- Identify correctly the phases of the task;
The duration of the module is 2 training hours.