Description: Provides trainees with an overview of the concept of exploitation levels and the potential for development of a seaborne Level 2 facility.
Additional areas covered:
- Capabilities, techniques and products of Level 1 (Boarding Team) Exploitation Operations
- Capabilities, techniques and products of Level 2 (Theatre of Operations/Seaborne) Exploitation Operations
- Capabilities, techniques and products of Level 3 (Reach
Objectives: Upon completion students will be able to:
- Recognize the value of intelligence gathered from differing levels of Exploitation
- Analyze the requirements and resources necessary to establish and operate a Level 2 seaborne Exploitation facility
- Make recommendations to Command and Staff to improve/widen the capabilities of Level 1 Operations to shorten the intelligence cycle.
The duration of the module is 1 training hour.