Description: Provide the definition of a terrorist network, an overview of attack methodology and an overview of the F3EA-D (Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze) process.
Additional areas covered:
- AtN benefits vs effort.
- Threat assessment introduction.
- Site exploitation introduction.
Objectives: Upon completion students will be able to:
- Explain a Terrorist Network.
- Understand the anatomy of an Attack.
- Describe the AtN – Targeting process (F3EA–D Method).
- Illustrate the Threat Assessment based on Intelligence (Capability, Intent, Opportunity).
- Summarize requirements for tactical site exploitation.
- Establish a Chain of Evidence/Continuity of Evidence process.
The duration of the module is 1 training hour.