Description: Trainees will learn basic medical assistance and CASEVAC procedures.
Specific Objectives: Students shall be able to deliver basic medical assistance by:
- Appraising the casualty’s level of consciousness.
- Controlling the casualty’s lethal bleedings.
- Managing the casualty’s airway problems.
- Dealing with the casualty’s chest wounds.
- Dealing with the casualty’s circulation problems.
- Recognizing the first-aid equipment and its usage.
- Describing the activation of the 9-line CASEVAC procedure.
The duration of the module is 2 training hours.