Updated 24 June 2020
NMIOTC is ready to welcome participants to Center’s events according to the new travel rule as described in details at the following announcement of Hellenic Republic Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Updated 25 May 2020
The NATO Maritime Interdiction Operational Training Center (NMIOTC) has scheduled to resume in-resident education and training iaw Hellenic Authorities’
NMIOTC intentions are to:
- Restart provision of training to Allies, Partner Nation and Non NATO Entities (NNE’s).
- Focus on the protection against the spread of Coronavirus of trainees, NMIOTC personel as well as local community.
- Stay vigilant and act responsibly if/when necessary.
- Implement National Health Authorities Protection protocol and national travel policy.
- Improve preventive measures.
Commodore Panagiotis Papanikolaou GRC (N)