Class Size: Max: 24 and Min: 8.
Language proficiency: Trainees must have the following standards of proficiency in English (as described/coded in STANAG 6001):
1/ Listening (Good/3)
2/ Speaking (Fair/2)
3/ Reading (Good/3)
4/ Writing (Fair/2)
Students shall be able to deliver basic medical assistance by:
- Conducting first responder/combat lifesaver procedures (i.e. lethal bleedings, airway dysfunctions, circulation problems, e.t.c.).
- Enhancing their skills during battlefield conditions in support of maritime operations (low visibility, firings, combat stress).
- Identifying the first-aid equipment and its usage.
- Describing the activation of the 9-line CASEVAC procedure.
- Conducting basic MIO medical planning.
- Executing different types of transporting wounded/injured personnel.
Course Duration: The course will last ten (10) working days.